Thursday 2 November 2017

Caught In Lies #6

Yes, I think that the news we see and hear everyday may be factually incorrect or fabricated because news reporters tend to make up things that are more appealing to the readers.
 The news articles were good , but after reading them and taking the time to look at them , it does not surprise me to find out that journalists have made up the news.
I agree with Shafer's assertion because liars try to make things up and convince themselves that what they are telling others is true news and that it is what they heard, but really it is what they have produced themselves.
I think that schools should make sure that  journalism students can handle the responsibilities and pressures because  they will need to use those skills in the real world. I believe these are things to become a good journalist.
I thing that a newspaper helps when they allow people to give their opinion without giving theirs or getting offended. It makes it easy for many to say their thoughts and get the help they are looking for.  

No comments:

Post a Comment