Thursday 19 October 2017

What Is Newsworthy !? # 4


Timing 4/4
This story has been a talk over the hockey world for these past couple of days. It is the newest news story based on this event of how the Toronto Maple Leafs young star Mitch Marner is skating on the four line in practice and for the game against the red wings

significance 3/4

I think this is a thing that needs to be done until he gets his games back and plays like he has in the pasts

Proximity 3/4

I gave this a 3/4 because this is going on in Toronto, Ontario and I live in Blackville,NB so it doesn't affect me in that way but I like the Leafs and I think it will make him better in the long run.

Prominence 2/4

I gave this a 2/4 because of how it affects his confidence from going from the first line to the four.

Human Interest 4/4

I gave this a 4/4 because there was a lot of people that were talking about this on the interest and the sports news. Its a pretty big deal in Leaf nations.

Final news mark - 16.5 /20
/www.tsn.ca/

Timing 4/4
This story has been in the sports talk now for a few days now about would  Alex Galchenyuk of the Montreal Canadians would be a good fit in Pittsburgh if they were to trade him  

 

significance 3/4

I think this is a good post because the Canadians would be trade away one of there high draft picks they got back in 2012 and he's a good player. 

Proximity 3/4

I gave this a 3/4 because this is going on in Montreal,Quebec . and I live in Blackville, NB so it doesn't really affect me all the much. But it would be a big deal for habs fan. 

Prominence 2/4

I gave this a 2/4 because of how it would hard on him to be getting trade away from a team he played for his hole NHL career and to deal with all the talk about it over the last few days. 

Human Interest 4/4

I gave this a 4/4 because there was a lot of people that were talking about this on the sports news and the internet. 


Final news mark - 15/20


http://www.tsn.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment